This winter, make all of your campfire dreams come true with handmade S'mores.
Traditionally an American dessert, S'mores are gaining popularity in Australia. They are so much fun with handmade marshmallows! Marshmallow Club have partnered with Winnow Chocolates (another small Blue Mountains business) to create the ultimate handmade S'mores.
Choose from just the ingredients, or the full kit which includes a burner and extendable toasting fork. There’s also an option to add extra graham crackers, or to replenish your stash!
S’mores Ingredient Kit Contains: Handmade Vanilla Bean Marshmallows (100g), Handmade Chocolate (80g), and Graham Crackers (50g). Enough for two generous S'mores or 3-4 kids sized portions.
Full Smores Kit Contains: Reusable portable burner, extendable toasting fork, Handmade Vanilla Bean Marshmallows (100g), Handmade Chocolate (80g), and Graham Crackers (50g).
Colours and marshmallow size may appear different to on your screen due to this being a handmade small batch product. Marshmallows are approximately 2cm x 5cm x 5cm.
*When selecting your delivery date, please allow 5 working days for delivery or longer for rural and international orders. If you are sending this as a gift, there is a ‘special instructions’ box to write a message which will be included in the delivery on a Marshmallow Club Postcard.
- If you are using the burner, place it on a flat, heat proof surface and take the lid off. With a long match or lighter, carefully ignite the wick. The flame may not be very visible so please take care not to burn yourself.
- Prepare your graham crackers by placing a section of chocolate on top of one, and setting the second cracker aside.
- Spear a marshmallow onto the toasting fork, and extend the arm of it so that your hand is a safe distance away from the flame. If you don't have the extendable fork, use a long skewer.
- Rotate the marshmallow approximately 1.5 inches above the flame, until the outside layer gets evenly toasted. You will find that the burner is very efficient and may only take a minute. If you are using a fireplace it may take slightly longer. Keep an eye on the marshmallow, as they can go from toasted to burnt very fast!
- Remove the marshmallow from the heat and carefully sandwich it between two crackers, making sure that the hot marshmallow doesn't melt onto your hand.
- Let the chocolate and marshmallow melt together, cool slightly, and then enjoy!
- When finished with the burner, carefully replace the metal lid to extinguish the flame.
Pro tip: Cut the marshmallows smaller for childrens s'mores.
Marshmallow Ingredients: sugar, water, glucose, invert syrup, certified Halal gelatine, vanilla bean. Egg, dairy, nut, and gluten free.
Graham Cracker Ingredients: Wheat flour, whole wheat flour, sugar, vegetable shortening (hydrogenated coconut and palm oils), caramel color leavening (ammonium bicarbonate and baking soda), malt extract, honey, iodized salt, vanilla flavor and sodium metabisulfite. Egg, dairy, and nut free. Contains GLUTEN
Winnow Chocolate Ingredients: Organic milk chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, vanilla). Egg, nut, and gluten free. Contains dairy. Processed in a kitchen which handles dairy, nuts, and gluten.
Bought as a gift for my niece, she loved it! loved it even more because she has severe allergies so knowing it was nut-free and egg free etc made it all the more awesome for her.